Monday, June 9, 2008

Bows and More

We specialize in making hair bows for all ages.

Pricing
One bow: $8
Two bows : $14
Pigtail bows: 2 sets for $12
Set of 6 bows with a holder: $45

Flower bows
Ribbon bows
Combination bows
Bows can be mounted to a
Headband, Alligator Clip or Barrett.


***Special orders available

with a $40 minimum purchase***



Great for weddings, flower girls, holidays, princess parties and more!!!!!

Leave us a comment to get more info...we have our comments blocked so others will not be able to see any information you leave us. We check comments often and will get back with you ASAP.
THANK YOU!
We will ship anywhere in the United States.

6 comments:

Kenney Crew said...

How Cute!!!!!! Too bad my house is full of little boys. Would it be bad to dress them up as little girls for a day??? Probably, but I'll keep these in mind for my friends and my nieces. Love the color combos...really fun!

Loa said...

Tonya, these are really beautiful. Really some great designs. I will have to think of some little girls I can buy them for...I'll find somebody and let you know.
Aunt Loa

Ali said...

They are ADORABLE!!! Having 3 girlies I must get some, will be in touch. Good for you two!! Happy Easter!! Think you're both amazing women, keep it up!!

Breanna and Martin said...

You gals most definitely have a talent! I will spread the word!!!

Alisa said...

Those are so cute!! Cuter than the bows at the boutique! :-) I wonder if Natalie would wear one....

Sugar Jane said...

I love your bows!!! I so need girls! I don't think my boys would appreciate me trying to put bows on them.